SIA Door Supervision Course
Twining & Capital City College are working in partnership to help people with mental health condition, aged 25 or above, acquire new skills and upscale or launch their career. At completion, learners will receive the SIA Door Supervision Licence for free (usually 220£ fee), allowing them to work in the Private Security Industry.
Twining has also partnered with the employers from the Security Industry such as Securitax, Aramis and CB Security to help clients find a job. Our specialists will provide employment support to those who complete the two levels of the certification:
- Level 1 Award in Employability (NCFE)
- Level 2 Award (Highfield Training)
You must be able to meet the following requirements or your application will not be taken any further:
- Available to attend course duration with no absences between Monday 4th February - Friday 15th February & Monday 25th February - Friday 1st March (1 week off over half term). Learners are required to attend at 9.30am-4.30pm for 1st ten days of the course, the last 5 days of course require attendance from 9am -5pm.
- Have full records of the last 5 years -inclusive of all periods of employment, unemployment/receipt of benefits, self- employment or full time study-NO GAPS
- Have valid Photo ID - Passport, Driving Licence or Biometric Residence Permit are all acceptable. Note: candidates with Provisional Driving Licence only would need to provide additional proof such as a Birth Certificate
- Have 2x Proof of address issued in last three months (such as Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Landline Bill, Letter from DWP/JCP or other Government body)
- No unspent criminal convictions
- Happy to work in a corporate/front of house/gatehouse environment
- Available for interview with employer
- Smart appearance and good communicator
- Level 1 numeracy and literacy
- Must be capable to completing the physical intervention training required to hold an SIA door supervision licence
If you meet requirements you will need to attend an assessment screening at 10:30am or 2pm on Wednesday 31st January 2019 Please bring the following items to screening:
- Valid ID (Passport, Birth Certificate and Residence Permit are all acceptable- Driving Licences are not acceptable)
- Proof of Receipt of Benefits
- National Insurance Number
- The JCP/DWP office your claim is dealt with
Please note that travel costs for this course are not covered by Capital City College Training or Twining Enterprise – If you are claiming benefits you will be reimbursed for the duration of the course through the Job Centre.
Only 16 seats are available, contact us now for yours: 0300 123 7059
NEXT COURSE: 4 Feb - 1 Mar
VENUE: Design works, Park Parade, Harlesden, London NW10 4HT
BOOK NOW: 0300 123 7059
Only 16 seats available, hurry!