Skills and Education
Kickstart your career with further skills-training and education. Twining Enterprise has linked with some of the UKs leading training providers to help you access full or partially funded accredited courses, to help you fulfil your professional aspirations. By working with our Educational Specialist we can help you:
- Access a fully accredited course to help you find a job that suits you.
- Attain full or partial funding so you can study without worrying about finances.
- attain a recognised qualification, which will boost your CV and put you ahead of the competition.
We offer a wide range of courses, from Functional English and Hospitality to Bookkeeping and mathematics, we work with you to identify your goals, overcome obstacles, and pursue your career goals. Below you will find a list of just some of our courses.
- Functional skills English and Math’s
- SIA (Security Industry Authority)
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- Teaching Assistant (various levels)
- Working with People with Mental Health Needs
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Principles of Customer Service
- Principles of Business Administration
- Creating a Business/Start-Up
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- IT (beginners to advance)
- Project Management
Whatever your circumstances, pursuing a qualification, can kickstart your career and help you unlock potential. To find out more about skills-training and education contact us now. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8840 8833