Volunteer for us
Volunteers at Twining play an essential role in supporting us to make a real difference to the wellbeing and working lives of people with mental health problems.
Many of our volunteers have experience of mental health problems and recognise the benefits to Twining and themselves of volunteering for us.
If you are interested in volunteering some of your time, effort and passion to Twining take a look at our volunteering opportunities to see if there is anything that interests you. Complete a volunteering enquiry form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
What you'll gain from being a volunteer
Volunteers are an integral part of Twining and we recognise the huge contribution that volunteers make.
In return, we can offer you a rewarding experience by providing opportunities to:
- Make a significant contribution to improving mental wellbeing
- “Give something back” to the voluntary sector if you have benefited from services yourself
- Develop your skills and experience as you progress towards paid employment;
- Socialise with like-minded people and other volunteers
- Build community capacity and contribute to developing a skilled and diverse workforce
Please see our "Volunteer Opportunities" pages to find out what vacancies we have at the moment.
If you have a general enquiry about volunteering, do not hesitate to contact us.