Local Authorities

Local authorities have responsibility for meeting the social care needs of local vulnerable residents - as well as making their boroughs great places to live and work. Twining works with councils across London to make our services a key part of fulfilling these aims.

Our Council Partners:

Referring Someone

If you are a social care professional and want to refer someone please find your borough. You can read more about our services in your area and how to make referrals. 

If we don't already work in your area or you want to discuss new ways of working together– please get in touch. We will be happy to have a discussion about ways of working together and to come along and present our services.

Supporting Staff

Please visit our help for your business pages to see more about how we can help you to make your workplace mentally healthier and improve the mental wellbeing of staff. In the past we have delivered Mental Health First Aid to front-line staff and anti-stigma campaigns.  

Back to top ↑