NHS and Healthcare
Our Employment Advisors work from within NHS mental health services or maintain close working relationships with them.
Working with our NHS partners allows people to get:
- Early access to our services before their working situations deteriorate
- Employment support being a part of their recovery
- Co-ordination of health care and employment support
Our NHS Partners:
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- Brent IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies)
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- West London Mental Health Trust
- Hounslow Clinical Commissioning Group
- Oxleas NHS Trust
If you are a health care professional please find a service in your area. See what help we can offer to your clients and how to make referrals to our service.
If you work in a borough not currently served by Twining services, we still want to hear from you. Please fill in a contact form to discover ways we can support you in enabling clients’ recovery through employment. We will be happy to visit, present our services to you and explore possible ways of working together.
Supporting NHS staff
Please visit our help for your business pages to see more about how we can help you to make your workplace mentally healthier and improve the mental wellbeing of staff.