Twining is grateful to receive the support of our corporate and development partners who invest in us as a charity. These partnerships enhance our capacity to meet our clients’ needs in a constantly changing world. They support us to improve our infrastructure, knowledge and growth.
All our development partners know that investing in Twining means investing in improved employment and wellbeing for people with mental health problems.
Our current partners are:
Social Business Trust
Social Business Trust is a charity supporting high growth potential social enterprises to scale-up their impact. It does that by investing cash grants and professional support from its eight world-class partner businesses:
- Global management consultancy firm Bain & Company
- The UK's largest energy supplier British Gas
- One of the world's pre-eminent law firm's Clifford Chance
- Leading global financial services company Credit Suisse
- Multinational professional services firm EY
- American Multinational technology company IBM
- Global investment firm Permira
- Multinational mass media company Thomson Reuters
These businesses have committed 15 million in business expertise and funding to support a carefully selected portfolio of social enterprises.
Pilotlight helps ambitious charities and social enterprises thrive by harnessing the skills of business leaders. The Pilotlight Programme is about coaching charity and social enterprise leaders to develop their business skills, strengthen their organisation and increase its impact.