Our services focus on the aspirations, goals and skills of our clients. We work with people to find a job that they want and can sustain.
We are committed to:
- Providing locally based employment support services
- Ensuring clients have their own Employment Advisor
- Tailoring support to meet individual needs
- Helping clients find relevant mainstream training, volunteering or work opportunities
- Combining employment support with mental healthcare
- Making sure our Employment Advisors are positive, encouraging and knowledgeable
- Practising what we preach - approximately half of our team have lived experience of mental health problems
- Providing access to welfare benefits advice
- Working with employers to combat stigma and improve practice
For client employment support, look for Twining services in your area.
We are committed to supporting mental wellbeing in our workplace too, which is why we have signed up to the Mindful Employer charter.