Brent IPS Works
This innovative new service is delivering integrated employment support with talking therapies to help residents find sustainable work in their chosen field of employment. It's improving the quality of residents’ lives and enabling them to be more independent.
Individual Placement Support (IPS) has a good evidence base showing that it is very effective for people with severe and enduring mental health problems and our IPS Works programme will be intending to allow people with common mental health conditions to access this tailored support.
We can provide practical support including:
- Providing careers advice and guidance
- Assisting in writing a great CV/ filling out application forms
- Helping you search for jobs
- Providing access to welfare benefits advice
- We can also continue to support once a client has started work
IPS works aims to support people who are 25 years plus with common mental health with a GAD7 General Anxiety Disorder Test Questionnaire (GAD) score of 7 or above or a Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ9) score of at least 6.
- Be unemployed
- They must NOT be on the Work Programme, or Work Choice (or its successor next year, the Work & Health Programme) this is due to the double funding ruling.
- Be over 25
- Live in the Borough of Barnet in an eligible ward
0300 123 7059
Or download a leaflet here: Card Client IPS Works